Draw a Panda: Panda is one of the most charming animal species which is considered to be the gorgeous creativity in the bear species. There are many types of panda and they are often considered to be the best source of drawing.
- Comment dessiner un poisson
- Comment dessiner une grenouille
- Comment dessiner un coeur
- Comment dessiner un robot
- Comment dessiner un nounours
- Comment dessiner un tigre
- Comment dessiner un train
- Comment dessiner un zèbre
- Comment dessiner un feu
- Comment dessiner une fleur
- Comment dessiner une maison
- Comment dessiner un lapin
- Comment dessiner un ninja
- Comment dessiner une fumée
- Comment dessiner des chaussures
- Comment dessiner des oreilles
In today’s article, we are basically going to learn the ways to draw a panda itself.
How to Draw Panda Face
The face of the panda gives the real outlook to the panda so we would tell you that how you may start drawing the face of the panda. Start by drawing an oval for the head of the dog, and then draw another line from the top the line should be passing outside the first curve from the middle and should reach to the bottom.
Now it’s time to draw the ears across the both side of the head it should be a half circle. Again draw the smaller circle within these two half circles to complete the ears.
Suivant, draw two more circles within the head oval for the eyes spot and a little circle under the eyes for the nose of the panda. Under the nose draw a curved line for the shape of the face
How to Draw a Panda Step by Step Using the Pencil
- First of all draw an oval for the main body of the panda
- Then draw or add another circle for the head of a panda
- Next connect both of these ovals and the circles by using the lines
- Draw two other lines one in the oval and other in the middle of the oval and the circle
- These lines will sketch the distance of legs for panda
- Now draw four legs using these two lines in the curved shape
- Then in order to give the shape to the legs attach the small sized ovals in the bottom of the panda
- The limbs of the panda should be big and fluffy
- Add the claws on the feet of the panda
- Now to give shape to the face of the panda draw two little ovals for the eyes of the panda
- Draw the nose and the mouth of the panda under the eyes
- At last draw two ears on the top of the panda
- Outline the whole body of the panda to give it a final shape and color it with the suitable choice of colors
Easy to Draw a Panda
If you are going to draw the panda for the first time then you should definitely keep a source of reference from where you could take some help and get going step by step to draw the panda.
You should start by the main part of the panda which is of an oval shape and then you should move to the head and the structure of the face. Drawing the legs of the panda should be done at last and then finally paint the panda with the suitable colors.
How to Draw a Panda Eating Bamboo
This section is not very much different from the section of the how to draw a panda since in both of the sections it is the panda which has to be drawn. There is a very minor difference of a pose in the above section the panda is having a simple pose while in this pose panda has to be eating the bamboo.
If you are drawing the panda eating a bamboo then just follow our step by step guide above to draw the panda first and the only extra thing which needs to be done is drawing a bamboo which is being held by the panda with an open face. The rest of the things have to be remained as the same.
How to Draw a Baby Panda Bear
If you are seeking the ways to draw a baby panda then we must tell you that a baby panda and the adult panda both are similar in almost all the aspects other than the size.
The size of an adult panda is fully grown with the long crawl, on the other hand,d the size of the baby panda is not fully grown and hence the baby panda also misses on the crawls of the feet.
You may follow the same guidelines to draw the panda step by step the only thing needs to be kept in mind is the size of the baby panda.
The size of the baby panda should be smaller in all the aspects than the size of an adult panda and you would be able to draw the baby panda bear by following that step by steps guidelines.