Rabbits are cute little animals which we often call them as bunnies. In this tutorial, we will learn to draw a rabbit in an interactive manner. Rabbits and hares come under a species called “lagomorphs” which prefer colder climates. At the time of their birth, they have their eyes open and start running after a few minutes of their birth.
- Comment dessiner un canard
- Comment dessiner une hotte
- Comment dessiner un graffiti
- Comment dessiner une chèvre
- Comment dessiner un chevalier
- Comment puiser de l'eau
- Comment dessiner une tortue
- Comment dessiner un dauphin
- Comment dessiner un Shopkins
- Comment dessiner une tresse
- Comment dessiner un panda
- Comment dessiner un renard
- Comment dessiner un ballon de football
- Comment dessiner des fourrures
- Comment dessiner un cochon
- Comment dessiner des bandes dessinées
- Comment dessiner un diamant
- Comment dessiner une citrouille
- Comment dessiner des oreilles d'animaux
- Comment dessiner un ovale
- Comment dessiner un emoji
- Comment dessiner un cube
Their body is covered entirely with hair. They can be trained easily and are very clean animals. The life span of a bunny is approximately 8 yrs and if sterilized they can live upto 12 yrs. Their diet consists of entirely grass and other plants. An interesting fact about them is their teeth never stops growing. Rabbits are generally used for any testing operation. Whenever you see a product with rabbit symbol it signifies that the product was not tested on any animal.
How to Draw Rabbit
The steps involved in this are not very complex and you can easily learn it by following the steps which I have mentioned below. Our motto should be to become creative and produce it in our art. Without any delay, lets begin our tutorial.
How to Draw Rabbit step by step
Étape 1 We start by drawing the most important step i.e. the basic outline for the bunny. Draw a straight vertical line. Dessiner 2 intersecting circles and an oval below it keeping the line as their diameter. Now draw a large oval at an angle to the the existing one.
Étape 2 Form the triangular ears and paws of the rabbit. Draw the front and hind legs as well as the tail as depicted int he picture below.
Étape 3 Remove all the outlines to complete the body shape of the bunny.
Étape 4 We will now work on the face. Draw his muzzle and his eyes. The eyes should be oval in shape. Then draw a Y shaped nose and complete the mouth and chin.
Étape 5 Give the last touches by drawing the whiskers. Draw the furs by maintaining the proportions all over the body as shown. Then your bunny is ready to play with you.
Rabbit Drawing Pictures for Kids
Hope you liked this tutorial, if you want more please mention in the comment section below.