Hello visitors, hope you all are doing well. I’m glad as you visited here in the search of how to draw butterfly. You came to the right place. Qui, I’m going to discuss how you can draw a butterfly. If you a beginner and have no idea how to start drawing a butterfly or there is any kid in your family, who want you to draw a sketch of the butterfly.
- Come disegnare un Pokemon
- Come disegnare un Pikachu
- Come disegnare una bocca
- Come disegnare una mano
- Come disegnare un Superman
- Come disegnare una stella
- Come disegnare un Sonic
- Come disegnare un pallone da basket
- Come disegnare un cervello
- Come disegnare un cupcake
- Come disegnare un Emoji
- Come disegnare un bacio
- Come disegnare un topo
- Come disegnare un naso
- Come disegnare un leone
- Come disegnare una scimmia
- Come disegnare un'auto
- Come disegnare un Deadpool
- Come disegnare un cervo
- Come disegnare un Doraemon
And you have no idea how you can help your kid in this. You don’t want to disappoint your kid by saying “no”. Then you need not worry. I will discuss all the necessary points to draw a butterfly. And you will be able to draw a butterfly very easily and without taking more time.
Butterfly drawing is considered as very easy task. For the beginners also, drawing butterfly sketch is good for their practice. It will increase their confidence in drawing. It is good step to move towards drawing field. In the beginning, try to start from easy sketches which you can draw easily. And focus on how you can make them attractive with your imagination skills. Drawing is mainly based on imagination, creativity as compare to copy pasting. Così, keep these small tips in your mind. Start from making simple sketches of butterfly than try to focus on their design, texture of wings. Just think that drawing butterfly is very simple task and you can do it very easefully.
How to draw a butterfly step-by-step with pencil
If you a beginner in this drawing field. Try to proceed step by step in drawing a particular sketch. You just need follow steps. Then it will become easy for you to draw a sketch of butterfly. While drawing butterfly firstly, make sure that you are aware of all parts of body of butterfly. As you are doing it first time so try all steps with pencil. Così, that if there occur any mistake you can erase it and can retry it also. After that just follow the steps I’m writing below:
- First step is very easy as you just only need to draw an oval. It’s very much easy for a beginning also.
- Adesso, draw upper wings of butterfly.
- In the third step draw lower wings of butterfly. Try to draw proper shape of wings as it is not difficult and you can draw this very easily.
- Adesso, just need to draw patches inside the wings. As you see many butterflies and all butterflies have different kind of texture in their wings just try to analyse butterfly wings and draw some outline in your sketched butterfly wings.
- After completing this task. Adesso, draw head and antennae of the butterfly.
- Sketch of butterfly with pencil is ready. Now you can easily extend your pencil to give final touching to your sketch.
Butterfly Drawing with color
If you want your butterfly sketch look attractive and eye-catching. You just need to add beautiful colors in your butterfly sketches. The butterfly symbolizes colors. Così, according to that you add colour beautiful different color combination in your sketch.
Butterfly drawing outline
For a beginner, it will be good to start by drawing outline of the butterfly sketch. It will work as the boundary line of the sketch. Dopo di che, it becomes easy to draw internal parts of the butterfly sketch. Or it makes your drawing simple.
How to Draw a 3D Butterfly Step by step
Now a day, people are getting attracted towards 3D images, movies as these gives realistic effect and it becomes difficult to ignore such kind of things. If you have done with 2D drawing than it’s good to move towards 3D image now. It is not that much difficult task as now you are familiar with how to draw images. You just need to follow steps, I’m discussing here.
- Divide your paper in squares with help of the pencil. It will help you to draw sketch. No. of squares will be according to size of your sketch.
- Draw the lines from one square to another square. Try to draw smoothly, and don’t break your line.
- After completing drawing erase the squared lines. These lines are just helping you to draw the image.
- Put colors to your image. To give 3D effect, we draw shadow image. With the help of shadow, image gives real effect. Keep in mind shadow will be darker at the places where the image is touching the surface. Draw shadow with lighter to darker. With the help of this, your image will give 3D effect.
In the begging, there will occur some complications while drawing the 3D image. But with a little bit practice, you will be able to draw the perfect 3D image.
How to Draw a Butterfly Flying
To draw an image showing butterfly flying. You just need to draw an image which shows one side of the butterfly. Draw in such a way, in which one wing of butterfly overlapping another wing. Make tilt image of butterfly. This will give a look in which butterfly is flying. You can do one more thing to draw flying image in which one wing is little bit shorter than other one and try to draw in some acute angle. Do not draw straight image otherwise it looks like simple butterfly sketch. If you become good drawing artist to draw simple butterfly sketch than you can easily make this sketch of butterfly in which butterfly is flying.
I tried to share all the different kind of butterfly sketches you can draw and impress kids or other viewers with your drawing skills. But still if you think I missed something important which I have to add in this article. Then you can give your feedback in comment section. I will definitely try to improve myself as per you advises and suggestions. Drawing butterfly is not very much difficult task. You just need to focus that you can draw it very easily and it is your cup of tea to draw sketches. Just try to draw again and again until you are not satisfied. And trust me, with the passage of time you will grew as a perfect drawing artist.